Sunday, July 24, 2005

Just can't get enough

So this is the reality of my new single life: now that I no longer need to concur with someone on what movies to rent or see in a theater, that means I can watch as many Hindi movies as I wish, and that means that in the last few weeks the pace and quantity have accelerated considerably.

From Paheli, on to Sarkar, to Parineeta, to Viruddh, with Black and Bunty aur Babli thrown in between.

Before, he used to only tolerate one Bollywood flic every two months or so.

It's a pity he didn't leave sooner!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia Faleiro said...

Nice! :)
And I'm sure this isn't even the best perk of getting rid of him.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Olinda said...

Oh yes! More closet space, I have the daily crossword all to myself, and on really warm nights I can lay diagonally across the bed any which way.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home